The iStick Pico 75W Box MOD fits the MELO III Mini tank atomizer perfectly both in appearance and performance
I. Istick Pico 75W Box MOD:
Please click for: User manual | how to use iStick Pico 75W single removable 18650 battery Box Mod? and what suitable voltage to different the atomizer/ clearomizer/ cartomizer?
The iStick Pico, just like its name, is preferable, innovative, compact and outstanding (PICO). With a compact size, you can hold it in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability. Powered by single interchangeable 18650 cell, the iStick Pico also provides you with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TCR modes.
iStick Pico 75W Box MOD Parameter:
Size: 45mm*23mm*70.5mm T
Thread type: 510 thread, completely compatible with eGo|510 thread atomizers.
Battery type: removable interchangeable single 18650 battery(Battery sold separately, continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-75W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes), 0.1-5.0ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
iStick Pico 75W Box MOD Features
1. Tiny and Cute Appearance: With a compact size, you can hold the kit in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability.
2. TC-SS and TCR Modes Available: Despite the compact size, the iStick Pico allows an intelligent but yet satisfying draw with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR) modes
3. Interchangeable 18650 Cell: Users can carry spare cells when on the go and change the cell easily by removing the battery cap only.
4. 510 Spring Connector: It also retains stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector for strong wear resistance and high adaptability.
5. Micro USB Port: Charging: The 18650 cell can be charged in the iStick Pico through the side USB port via 1A wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery charger. The recommended way is to charge the cell externally as it will take less time to give the cell a full charge.
6. Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
7.Unique Bottom Design: The ventilation holes at the bottom are for better heat dissipation and the adjustment buttons are located at the bottom as well.
II. MELO III Mini tank Atomizer:
Please click for: How to use Melo III mini tank Atomizer and What is sub-ohms tank|sub ohm vaping explained
The new MELO III/MELO III Mini newly adopts the top e-liquid filling design for ease of refilling e-liquid by removing the top cap only.The Melo 3 Mini tank utilises the popular EC atomizer heads, has a generous 2ml e-liquid capacity, its detachable structure brings more convenience in maintenance. All stainless steel construction with hidden airflow control is also a plus to its simple but fashionable appearance.
MELO III Mini Tank Atomizer Parameter:
For MELO III Mini:
Thread type: 510 thread
Material: 304 stainless steel
MELO III Mini Tank Atomizer Features:
1.The EC head is consisted of two heating wires vertically placed in parallel, which can handle up to 80W(0.3ohm) and 100W(0.5ohm).
2.The heating wires are 0.4mm in diameter, which can produce huge vapor production.
3.Bigger air hole allows larger airflow, which caters to the cloud enthusiast’s demands.
4.The thread connection at each side enables you to connect atomize base and atomizer tube tightly.
5.100% organic cotton is used as the wick of atomizer head in order to produce a pure flavor.
III. Base Package:
One Istick Pico 75W Box MOD e-cig (with MELO III Tank Atomizer) starter kit including:
1 MELO III Mini Tank Whole Set
1 Istick Pico 75W Box MOD
2 LG HE4 18650 2500mAh 40A Rechargeable Batteries
1 USB charging Cable
1 20ml E-liquid